Here are some rules to respect to ensure that everyone is safe and everything goes smoothly:
- At you arrival, no matter where you are heading, you need to bring an inner tube. It is necessary to slide and go back to the main pavilion.
- When you leave, you must bring your inner tube back to the designated area.
- Slide difficulties go from easy to extreme. They are identified on a panel next to each slide by different forms and colors.
- Next to each slides you will also see a safety rules panel. Please read them carefully before sliding and respect them all day long.
- For your safety, slide in the designated area. Mechanical lifts are well identified and are not slides.
- To reach the mechanical lifts or other sectors, for security reasons, you must go around the slides instead of going through them.
- Before sliding, you must wait for the security gate to open and make sure that no one is at the bottom of the slide.
- It is mandatory to be seated in the inner tubes. It is forbidden to slide on your belly, your knees or standing up.
- It is also forbidden to slide in Indian file.
- Maximum groups of 8 people are allowed. Hold on to each other and form a circle before going down.
- When the slide is over, leave the arrival area quickly.
- Rafting boats can accomodate up to 12 people. It is important to hold on tightly to the boats during the entire slide.
- Tornado boats can accomomodate up to 8 people. It is important to hold on tightly to the boat during the entire slide.
- It is mandatory to respect the slide's safety rules as well as rules given by the on-site employees'. Disrespect of the rules can cause expulsion.