Village Vacances Valcartier

Added To Shopping Cart

The shopping cart is empty.

UPDATE - COVID-19 The safety of our guests as well as employees remains our absolute priority. We will continue to follow the COVID-19 development and government guidelines.

In light of the current information, the opening of our outdoor water park has been postponed to a later date. In the coming weeks, we will keep you informed of the different options that we can offer you. We thank you for your continued loyalty and understanding at this pivotal time. Stay safe, we hope to see you soon! For details regarding credits or transfers,
click here

IMPORTANT NOTICE COVID-19

Bookings and tickets credit 

Village Vacances Valcartier stoped all its activities on March 15th in order to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread. Take note that Village Vacances Valcartier administrative staff is taking over the necessary and essential tasks with a reduced team working from home.
 
All winter activities – The monetary value indicated on the unused tickets you have will apply on Village Vacances Valcartier activity of your choice when operations resume.
 
Those who have a Bora Parc reservation up until May 30th inclusively : Keep your tickets. As soon as the situation is back to normal, we'll send you another message and you'll be invited to give us a call to plan your next visit. A new ticket with a new validity date will then be issued and sent to you. 
 
All summer activities – We plan to open the Outdoor Waterpark as soon as we have government authorization. We are curently working on several activity scenarios both on our site and with nearby partners.  
 
Those who have a Hôtel Valcartier booking up until June 18th inclusively : you will receive more information through the email address used to book.
 
We will be receiving a large number of requests. We ask for your collaboration and to be patient ; we will get back to you all as soon as possible.
 
For those who are wondering about the contest « After a visit to Valcartier, fly to Disney », due to the current situation, the draw date has been postponed to July 15th.
 
In conclusion, for the moment, we expect to open the outdoor waterpark as planned. In the coming weeks, we will keep you informed whether or not it impacts further our 2020 schedule.
 
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you soon !
 
Sylvain Lauzon
President and Chief Operating Officer
Calypso Valcartier Group