To participate in our attractions, proper bathing attire is required. It is our commitment to accommodate all our guests and comply with all safety laws, rules & regulations. We welcome guests from all cultural backgrounds and we encourage all guests to respect each others’ perspectives, beliefs and values.
- Village Vacances Valcartier is a family-oriented park. Guests are asked to wear appropriate swimwear when using our attractions. Thongs and transparent clothing are not permitted. Bathers of all genders are required to wear an appropriate swimsuit bottom. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of swimwear.
- Due to manufacturer’s safety requirements swimsuits with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers and clothing such as jeans, shorts, t-shirts, rash guards, and hijabs are not permitted on body slides.
- Burkinis are permitted on some attractions but not body sides and limited access to the wave pool (to the black safety line).
- Swim diapers are required for babies participating in water play. Swim diapers are available for purchase at our Boutique.
- Some attractions do not permit wearing of accessories (hats, glasses, shirts, shoes etc.) where there is a risk of the bather losing an accessory piece or the risk of being caught in the attraction.
- We recommend no jewelry be worn on any attraction. If you lose a piece of jewelry, the chance that it would pass through the filtration systems undamaged is unlikely.