All campers and visitors must abide by these rules. Anyone violating them may be subject to penalties or expulsion. After two warnings, violators will be expelled without any refund.
Arrival / Departure
||4 to 11 p.m.
||Noon - or additional charges will apply.
from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
All motor traffic is prohibited during curfew hours. Lights on campground lanes are turned off 10 minutes before curfew. Campers must refrain from making excessive noise (music and parties). The use of generators, noisy appliances and lighting systems is not permitted. Non-compliance of these guidelines will result in immediate expulsion and a minimum fee of $ 100 per site will be charged on the credit card.
The campground speed limit is 10 km/h.
Pets are welcome on the campground site but not in pavilions nor on waterpark’s ground site. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, in a cage or in a vehicle suitable for their well-being. Pets must be restrained at all times and are not to be left unattended outside campground sites or service buildings. Pet waste must be picked up and thrown away in a trash container. Pet owners will be held responsible for any disturbances or personal injuries that may result from their pets' behavior. Pets are not welcomed in our rental equipment (travail trailer, rustic camp, and tent cabin).
All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and thrown in dumpsters provided for that purpose.
- Campers are not allowed to change campsites without prior authorization from the campground office.
- Campers must take good care of Valcartier Campground equipment at all times. They must leave their sites and any equipment they use in clean and proper order. Users may be billed for any damage done to campground equipment. Sites left in bad condition will be cleaned at the client's charge.
- Campfires or cooking fires are permitted only in designated areas. They must be attended to at all times, kept low, contained within the fire rings provided and extinguished before curfew.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited inside service buildings. Campers are to keep drinking to a moderate level. Drug use is strictly forbidden on the campground. Failure to comply may result in expulsion. A minimum penalty fee of $100 per site will be charged on the credit card.
- Campers are asked to respect the natural environment. Cutting or damaging trees, plants or bushes, picking up deadwood and having food lying around is prohibited. It is also prohibited to use them for fire wood or to hang clotheslines.
- It is prohibited to let drinking water run unnecessarily.
- At all times, excessive noise (such as generators) is not permitted. During curfew, no noise that could be heard by a nearby site is permitted.
- In conjunction with the new regulation of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency it is strongly recommended to only use the wood sold at the campground licensed grocery.
Valcartier Campground cannot be held responsible for any material damage or personal injury campers or visitors incur because of pets admitted to the campground, partial or total power failure, falling trees, fire, vandalism, theft or material loss.
Our commitment: hygiene, cleanliness and respect for physical distancing
We have established very high security measures in order to protect both our guests and our team :
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor buildings.
- Assignment of campsites will be arranged to keep clients as far apart between sites as possible. Reserved space is not guaranteed, as some changes may be made to respect the distancing. However, the services requested at the time of reservation such as water, electricity and sewer will be respected should a site change be made.
- Addition of hand sanitizer gel dispensers in common areas for employees and guests.
- Training employees on preventive public health measures and the importance of frequency hand-washing and minimizing person-to-person contact.
- Remove all employees with symptoms from the workplace.
- Respect the 2-metre distancing will be mandatory and ground points will be in place.
- For each transaction or service request made at the reception counter, only one person per ready-to-camp facilities will be authorized at the counter.
- Cash will no longer be accepted. Payment by card only.
- The keys used for our ready-to-camp will be left in the equipment or deposited in a box so that they can be disinfected before they are given back to another guest.
- The open's washroom block(s) are reserved for travellers who do not have any other option with their own equipment.
- Reduced and controlled traffic capacity in our common areas.
- Washrooms and laundry room will be open. More rigorous hygiene measures will be applied according to public health guidelines.
- The campsite rules have been read and accepted when booking online, which will replace the signing of the rules upon arrival.
- Plexiglas will be installed at strategic points of client-employee contact.
- The following services will be closed for an undetermined time: BBQ Bike, cinema, shuttle, Convenience store, coffee machine, ATM.
- We follow and apply all of the guidelines in the Campground Operation Guide prepared by Camping Quebec and approved by Public Health.