- No pushing
- No diving
- No running
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed
- No smoking
- Shower with soap is mandatory before accessing the waterpark
- Swim diapers mandatory for toddlers
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- Read and obey all posted signs.
- Obey all instructions given by the operators and lifeguards.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or excess alcohol will not be permitted in the park.
- Pregnant women and those with a history of heart problems, back trouble or any physical conditions that may be aggraved by the attractions at the waterpark should not use the slides.
- Failure to follow rules and instructions may lead to injuries.
- Bora Parc is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- No violent or sexual behavior will be tolerated in the Bora Parc or anywhere else on-site. Anyone who breaches these regulations is liable to prosecution and immediate expulsion. All incidents should be immediately reported to a lifeguard or any other employee
- Carefully evaluate each attraction to determine if you and the people who are with you can safely participate. If you have any questions, consult a lifeguard before participating.
- Consult the section on the Bora Parc's slides and attractions to learn more about specific safety rules.
- Use the Bora Parc's facilities at your own risk.
Height and Age Requirements for Slides and Attractions
The height requirement varies from one attraction to another.
|1.32 m (52 in.) and taller
||Capsule and Chute libre
|1.22 m (48 in.) and taller
||Cyclone and Flash
|3 years and older. Children less than 1.22 m tall permitted as long as they are wearing a personal flotation device and are accompanied by an adult.
||Anaconda, Vipère, Boa and Piton
|3 years and older. Children less than 1.22 m tall permitted as long as they are wearing a personal flotation device and are accompanied by an adult. Children 1.22 m tall and over can enjoy the attraction with a board.
||Oceania (wave pool)
||Dégringolade and Magma
Personal Flotation Device
Young children can use 6 slides by themselves or accompanied by an adult. They must use a personal flotation device in the wave pool, Riviera (3 years and older) and Le Récif. Self-serve personal flotation devices are available for free throughout the Bora Parc.
Our guests are required to wear proper swimming attire, covering the upper (bust) and lower body for women, and lower body for men. We recommend wearing comfortable swimwear without buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers.
Strollers are allowed at the Bora Parc.
Heat and Humidity
The warm temperature and the high humidity inside the Bora Parc can bother some people suffering from lung problems (asthma, a cold, bronchitis, etc.). Be prepared! Monitor your condition and bring all the medication you need when you visit the Bora Parc. If you feel affected by the conditions, step out of the park for a few minutes to recuperate.
Our team of lifeguards and first responders are always available should you need help.
Food is not allowed in Bora Parc. However, if you would like to have your own lunch or snack, there is reserved dining area near the Bar Tahiti. You can also enjoy a quick meal at the Resto Polynésia, which offers a cafeteria-style menu.